Monday 16 November 2009

Elections

First of all I'm going to say that I'll vote, for who?, I don't know actually, I'd really like to have a candidate that I like, There are 4 options, and I think that no one of them is too good for me. One of them is rightist, and that’s my reason to don’t vote for him, but with the others, I’m not sure either, one of them has great ideas to make more important the culture(arts, music, theatre) but he is too under realistic, in this way the others have good ideas for another things too, but I don’t know what to do, because no one of them has all the necessary things to vote for him, they have parts of that, but no one is the great and complete candidate, of course that thinking about a great complete candidate is a dreamy thing, but is not difficult to dream about that, so why I’m going to vote if I don’t know who’s my candidate? I think that voting is a right and a thing that we have the implicit obligation to do. If we are giving opinions to the air it doesn’t means anything but we have the opportunity to improve that what we are saying has reasons and effects. That’s why I’m going to vote.
Now, If we think in the future, like participate in politics, maybe I’d like to, not like a president or a senator, but maybe like culture minister or something like that could be a great opportunity in my life and I don’t deny it.

No comments:

Post a Comment