Tuesday 6 October 2009

Brazil

I'd like to go to Brazil because I like the music, the language (maybe learn some of that) and I think that it could be really fun to go there, meet the people, dance a lot, maybe listen to someone playing' music on the street. I've a friend who went there about 3 years ago and he listened to Cartola playing some of his songs in the street and talkin' to the people who were there. I'd really like to have been there for that time, so I hope that if I go there something like that could happen.
In addition I would like to go there for the next year because It will be the biennial of art and It suppose that in the biennial there will be works of the most of the famous artists in history (like Rembrandt for example or Basquiat, who’s one of my favorites, and I’d really like to see at least one of his works in my life.)
And finally, of course, and not less important is go to the beach (Ipanema), get into the sea, swim or ask someone to teach me how to surf, drink something with the people that I could meet, buy me some clothes or buy films like “proibido proibir”, that’s one of the films that I can’t find here and I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment