Monday 16 November 2009

secret nuclear sites?

The main reason that I have to read the article “Iran could have more secret nuclear sites, warns UN nuclear watchdog”, I don’t know what is it actually, I don’t have more reasons than a psycho-thinking, I think that all of us are worried about the possibility of a new world war, or a nuclear disaster one of this days, like Chernobyl’s, and we are worried because –of course- they are tragedies that no one could want to happen again.

It’s true, I don’t think about that every day, but if I read something like a secret nuclear site anywhere I get frightened instantly, and if I read Iran before “secret nuclear site” causes me more fear, it’s like read something alike with Russia, China or the US, that could be the worst, I mean if I read something like that with the US before secret nuclear site maybe I’d try to build a nuclear refuge under my house connected to the University and all of the places that I frequent, to be safe anywhere, it’s not possible but I’d like to (It’s obvious that I’ve seen a lot of world disaster films) or the other possibility is just becoming to live the crazy life, because probably I could be dead the next day, of course that I’m exaggerating but it’s not important, all that I’ve said are suppositions.

The truth is that the secret nuclear site (in Qom, Iran) is not secret anymore, It’s positive, like a good new after the bad new so now it’s not a danger, because now there are people worried, informed and they can control it. I mean, I hope so.



http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/nov/16/iran-nuclear-united-nations-report

No comments:

Post a Comment