Tuesday 7 July 2009

A blog experience

I don’t know if the blog experience was good or not.
Sometimes I discovered that I had such stupid mistakes, and I have some doubts about the spelling of French and Latin that you corrected me, actually I don't know what the problem with that was, and when I saw you at class I forgot to ask you, your post correcting that was not really clear to me.
Now, it doesn't matter how to spell Latin or French because I imagine that you will answer me that.
I have just one problem with the blog experience and that was your last post to me. You told me there that for you my blog seemed like if I had cut and pasted that from another place, but that's not true. I read some things in internet, of course, I don't know the date of Toulousse Lautrec's birthday, so I had to read it and I used some dictionaries (Spanish to English) websites but it doesn't mean that I did the thing that you told that I did.
I think that I don’t need another blog, so I won't be worried about how many words I am writing, because I have nothing else to say about the blog experience, It was not that bad, but sometimes it was really boring to have homework for English class and for the other classes that we have too.

1 comment:

  1. INTERESTING COMMENTS, BETTER IF YOU HAD ASKED ME IN CLASS ABOUT CORRECTIOSN SO I COULD HAVE HELPED YOU. ABOUT YOUR LAST BLOG, I SAID, IT SEMS TO ME... I DID STATE IT WAS A COPY.
    don’t know if the blog experience was good or not.
    Sometimes I discovered that I had such stupid mistakes, and I have some doubts about the spelling of French and Latin that you corrected me, actually I don't know what the problem with that was, and when I saw you at class I forgot to ask you ABOUT your post CORRECTIONS that WERE not really clear to me.
    Now, it doesn't matter how to spell Latin or French because I imagine that you will answer me that. (WHAT’S THE QUESTIONS THEN??)
    I have just one problem with the blog experience and that was your last COMMENT to me. You told me there that for you my blog seemed like if I had cut and pasted that from another place, but that WAS not true. I read some things in internet, of course, I don't know the date of Toulousse Lautrec's birthday, so I had to read it and I used some dictionaries (Spanish to English) websites but it doesn't mean that I did the thing that you told that I did.
    I think that I don’t need another blog, so I won't be worried about how many words I am writing, because I have nothing else to say about the blog experience, It was not that bad, but sometimes it was really boring to have homework for English class and for the other classes that we have too.

    ReplyDelete